Sponsor Registration 2017
Register your interest to sponsor IoT Festival and Conference 2017.
IoT Festival and Conference 2017 is a technical education conference with a reputation of providing high-quality content and decision makers in Australia and New Zealand. Connect with embedded developers, designers, engineers, system architects, engineering managers and executive management who are developing intelligent communications between embedded devices in automotive and transportation, aerospace, medical devices, smart meters, industrial automation, wireless and mobile devices and more that make up the Internet of Things.
Take maximum advantage of our event and become an integrated part of the industry leadership as a sponsor or an exhibitor, positioning your company to:
- Attract new clients that are making smart purchasing and deployment decisions for their organizations
- Be represented among established industry IoT leaders and emerging innovators
- Meet with professionals, business executives and IoT Asia Business Partners
- Demonstrate your products to attendees wanting to know more about solutions provided by IoT Festival Attendees
- Engage with other IoT technical experts to learn more about current and leading-edge technologies
Are you an IoT Startup?
Special packages are available for companies wishing to break into the IoT market, meet professionals and potential business partners in Australia and Asia-Pacific.
Partners and Sponsors
Create Partnerships and Develop Ecosystems to Monetise the IoT Service Vision. Enhance your brand profile and gain maximum mind share across the IoT Festival 2016 of Australia and New Zealand. If you have products or services pertaining to the following technologies, we would be delighted to invite you to join as a sponsor:
✓ Big Data
✓ IoT Security and Cybersecurity
✓ Real-time analytics
✓ Industrial control networks
✓ Research & Innovation
✓ Fiber & Other Telemetry/Communications Networks
✓ Cloud-based Monitoring & Control of Equipment, Assets, Facilities & Operations
✓ Smart Service Management
✓ Business Development, Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Strategy
✓ Market Validation & Living Lab Research
✓ Enterprise Wide Connectivity
✓ M2M and Machine Intelligence
✓ Policy Making